Burghclere (BDBC)

The site is situated within the heart of the village, fronting on to Harts Lane and providing a logical expansion for development within the Parish. An Outline planning application was submitted for the erection of up to 35 dwellings with access onto Harts Lane, open space, landscaping and accessible natural greenspace.

The application aims to assist in addressing the high level of identified local housing need within the Parish through the provision of 16 affordable homes (46%) with differing tenures of rented, shared ownership and low cost discount housing. The remaining 19 dwellings (54%) will be available for open market housing, with a mixture of two-storey family housing,  chalet bungalows and single storey bungalows.

The site is currently at Appeal.

 

© 2018 FALCON DEVELOPMENTS (SE) LIMITED - Company number 10896998